Thank you for taking time out of your day to visit my blog! To explain a bit, I created this blog about 4 months AFTER my cancer/pregnancy journey began, so if you are just joining us, you will be able to relive each moment from the beginning through Flashbacks that are intermingled with our "real time" posts. I'm working to get them caught up so all posts will be in "real time" eventually, but remember I have a newborn and she likes to pull rank at times ;) I'm so very honored that you want to continue to follow along with our journey, and I would say there are two ways to do that. If you want to read from the beginning in chronological order, start at "Flashback to June 2" and then read the flashbacks in dated order. If you're an "I can't wait" kinda person and want to get to real time posts faster, this article gives the "cliff notes" version of our journey. But I gotta tell ya, if you choose to stick with the cliff notes route only, you will miss some pretty phenomenal chapters of awe inspiring beauty in this story my God has written for me, so I would suggest catching up on both ;)

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

A blog begins....

"It was the worst of times, it was the best of times."

This book opener continues to flood my mind as I reflect back on the journey we have traveled, through a lump and a bump, since June 2, 2015. It has most definitely been the worst of times, and the best of times. Since I have not been diligent in keeping a journal during this trial as I had planned, I wanted to create this blog so that I can go back to the beginning and document our journey better. Documenting this valley has been important to me because one day our girls will look back at these writings, and know that even through the darkest of times, God is good and He will make all things right!! We just have to keep our faith, trust in Him, hold tight to His unfailing hands and be held!  For those who have followed our journey through FB, there will be a few posts with repetition of my FB posts, want to make sure to include those in my journal, but there will also be posts along the way that will include new moments I want to remember and document. Thank you for following along in our journey as we continue to stumble in the dark, and I pray you will be able to help us praise Him in this storm!!

Katie
#Godiswritingmystory

No comments:

Post a Comment